66 сообщений в этой теме

Опубликовано:

who wants to speak english? let`s practice a little![+sign]:)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

Nice idea, colleague :) (-) -

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

my english is very bed! I want practice... correct my mistakes. please :)[+sign]ICQ 283761457Пишите! Буду Всем рада![-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

если мне не изменяет память год или два назад пробывали практиковать ин.языки, даже конфу открыли, но оно не прижилось :)[+sign]Лена и ЛаЛунёнок( 9 мая 2002)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

:))) я хочу, но мне его уже учить начинать надо, а не практиковаться :))) так-что примазаться к великим знатокам - всегда готов :)))[+sign]Мама Наташа, дочурки Ксеничка (12.09.02) и Полинка (14.08.05)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

ltes talk about love, life and relations////

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

as always! + My friend comes to mind -- she is a Ukrainian woman of 37, who married an englishman(50).They fell in love after he invited her to a resort. Met through the internet. Before him, she was very unhappy with her ukr husband, who beat her up, drank and slept with other women. It`s like a fairy tale. Do you believe that EVERYONE has a second half? [+sign]:)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

Your english is fine as long as others understand you! I do, so go on! /[+sign]:)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

I believe I have!!!! ))))

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

I believe. Because when i was married for the first time i was unhappy.But now the situation changed-I AM HAPPY[+sign]Жизнь хороша,так если жить,так жить красиво!!!!![-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

well. well, now I am unhappy with my husband, how i can know if i need to find someone or just to wait in order to change the situation////

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

how do you think, is it hard to start life in at the age of 27

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

some of my friends are sure that it is possible to leave a man if you found another one, but to leave and just to be single-it is stupid. how do you think&&&

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

Do u believe in shrinks? and I guess that we can start a new life anytime. just we gotta be prepared for it. Life is hard but we can handle anything God hands us///[+sign]Глупая жена следит за мужем, умная-за собой!![-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

I believe that everyone is a whole, not a half Thus, relationships are not about a half meeting the other half. They are about wholes searching for a enriching experience. Something like that. I`m emphasizing on that because in a while you may discover that your other half is not actually your half and then you get confused. And if you take yourself as a whole, there is no confusion.

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

wrong ///

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

they sort everything out in your head, or try to anyway .[+sign]:)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

and also, I think I know why so many foreign men want a ukr wife -- because their women are so emancipated, they want a career, they don`t want to clean and make borsch-kotletas all day and every day. But a man still wants to be looked after, so he searches for a lover-housekeeper 2in1. What`s your opinion?[+sign]:)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

yes, also as far as I know the majority of ukrainian women is more supportive, homeish, and make the man think that he is her man:-) as american and majority europian wives does not care about him being hungry or in need of support- their thougts -" the man is their partner" that is it and they do suppor him only in turn...[+sign]Русик, Ирусик и Анютка[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

exactly! Our cultures are so different. And not only in relationships between men and women, but also between people as a whole. I mean that many have said it`s impossible to make real friends in England, to talk heart to heart. [+sign]:)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

the detki r fine. Zhenya goes 2 sadik (77krasnoarm.str), Alex is at home, I`m not feeding him scince he got bronchitis and we went 2 hospital. How are yours?[+sign]:)[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

guys, this is not exactly so I make perfect friends with brits and americans and other nationalities. This all depends upon a person.

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

on the other hand, Western women are more honest I can`t imagine a Western woman lying through her teeth to a husband just to make him feel superior. While most of ours do so, and that`s what they (we) are valued for. Because we KNOW we are better and stronger than our men but we want them to feel comfy. Same situation with extra-marital affairs: our women (and men) keep lovers for months and years because they are afraid to break their families while in the West people get married later and either stick to the same partner for life or, if they meet another "true love", get divorce and join their new partner. I think it`s more honest and fair to each other and the kids, too.

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

to be honest, Жучка is right... she ment the real friend...I have a lot of friends in london and some are in USA but none of them could be as close to me as my ukrainian friends...Everybody abroad is keepig the distanse between themselves... Yes, they can complane to each other about their partners, talk about work, do shopping together and go out have a drink...but it is not the kind friendship "from the heart"- i would not share my secrets to this kind of friends- they just wouldn"t understand...[+sign]Русик, Ирусик и Анютка[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением

Опубликовано:

they are honest only when the things touching their own business this is what it`s all about:-)[+sign]Русик, Ирусик и Анютка[-sign]

Поделиться сообщением